Paintball and Mega BBQ. 10th Anniversary from 30€ per head all included
Paintball and Mega BBQ.
This is our 10th year anniversary and we want to celebrate it with all our customers. We’ve planned some fabulous offers for you. Take a look. Mondays to Thursday except public holidays.
All offers include the following paintball equipment. A top of the range paintball gun, camo coveralls, gloves, body armour, full face goggles, unlimited air, insurance and bottled water while playing. We also take photos of your group all the time you’re with us. They are published on our Facebook page and you can download as many as you like totally free of charge. Group organisers, birthday people, The Stag and The Hen automatically get gun upgrades.
Offer 1 – 30€.
100 paintballs (Playing time about 1.5hrs) + Mega BBQ
Offer 2 – 40€.
Anniversary paintball offer 400 paintballs (playing time about 3hrs) + Mega BBQ
Criollo Argentinian sausages, pork chops, pork spare ribs, boned out chicken thighs. Approximate uncooked weight 1.5kgs per person . Served with our own Sticky Barbeque Sauce, Argentine Chimi Churi spicy sauce, Coleslaw salad, Roast potatoes and freshly baked bread. Afterwards oranges, melon or watermelon depending on the time of year. Topped off with a “Chupito” (shot) of Pacharán. Prior order only. Some special needs can be catered for with prior notification. We reserve the right to change the menu at any time.
Free Bar 3.50€
Served during the meal (Freezing cold beer, tinto verano, soft drinks and bottled water).
Food allergies. Please note our food may include some or all of these ingredients.
- celery – including any found in stock cubes and soup
- cereals containing gluten – including spelt, wheat, rye, barley
- crustaceans – eg crabs, lobster, prawns and shrimp paste
- eggs – including food glazed with egg
- lupin – can be found in some types of bread, pastries, pasta
- molluscs – mussels, land snails, squid, also found in oyster sauce
- nuts – for example almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia
- peanuts – also found in groundnut oil
- sesame seeds – found in some bread, houmous, tahini
- soya – found in beancurd, edamame beans, tofu
- sulphur dioxide – used as a preservative in dried fruit, meat products, soft drinks, vegetables, alcohol.
Monday to Thursday (except public holidays)
(Conditions apply, minimum of 10 people. reservation only)